People are no longer looking for a job, they are looking for a vocation and a purpose.
We put our clients’ needs at the center of all we do, to help them shape, build and perpetuate a reputation for excellence in the markets they serve. We are passionate about what we do. We work with professional and managerial talent to increase the growth, profits and long term success of our KEY PARTNERS.
So, be our new KEY PARTNER.
We can save you time, energy and money.
Specialists RecruitmentOur customized recruiting services begin with a visit to your business to learn about your operations and culture and to discuss your strategies and special needs.
We offer soft-skills programs for the most important company interests:
- communication skills,
- time management,
- conflicts negotiation,
- innovative and creative thinking,
- presentation skills,
- stress management,
- human resources management,
- training consultancy,
- team building
with emphasis on empathy, compassion, inner harmony, good spirits, awareness.
Executive SearchWe support our partners in the recruitment and assessment of middle and top managers. Our approach is based on keen attentiveness, ethics and detailed knowledge of the professions and skills required.
We help our partners advance towards specific professional goals. These include:
- career transitions,
- interpersonal and professional communication,
- performance management,
- organizational effectiveness,
- managing career and personal changes,
- developing executive presence,
- enhancing strategic thinking,
- dealing effectively with conflict
- and building an effective team within the organization.
The focus of career counseling is generally on career exploration, career change, personal career development and other career related issues such as redundancy, seeking a new job, returning to work after a career break, building new skills, going for promotion and setting up a business. We are professional career counselors that can support you with career related challenges.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To manage, lead, and execute all Project Management Functions
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure all activities to be conducted in compliance with the 5S rules and in line with EH&S regulations
The Production Manager will establish, develop and lead the production site.
- Plans, develops and implements strategy for operational management and development within agreed budgets and timescales
... More details
- Preparation of annual budget
- Implement a process to record transactions by department and compare costs incurred to budget and performance analysis of profit centers…... More details
SENIOR BACK-END WEB DEVELOPER
Your role will be to assist and help in the development of existing and new backend web applications, together with the other team members, to ensure that the agreed deadlines and requirements assumed to customer are met.More details